ISO 21101 Certification - ADVENTURE TOURISM - SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
The cause of journey tourism standards is to line out the minimum requirements for protection management structures and verbal exchange to participants. they are unbiased entities considering the fact that they apply to different aspects of journey tourism.
A danger management method is an integral part of a protection control gadget. A security management device offers the framework for continual development and contributes to the shipping of secure journey tourism activities.
The protection control system technique encourages carriers to analyze their journey tourism activities, apprehend participants’ requirements, define the processes that make sure safety, and maintain these tactics in check .
This international trendy outlines the needs of a protection management gadget for adventure tourism hobby carriers.
A issuer can use this international standard for the following:
- a) To enhance protection performance.
- B) To meet expectancies for player and personnel protection.
- C) To demonstrate safe practice.
- D) To help compliance with relevant legal necessities.
ISO 21101 Certification defines the wants of a protection Management System for journey tourism pastime providers.
Adventure tourism is one in all fastest developing industries in latest days, and without appropriate protection measures it is probably a catastrophe to human life & reputation. The above fashionable publications the only practice in the industry, concentrating on risks related to it.
WHO CAN GET ISO 21101 CERTIFICATION?
Is relevant to all or any types of journey tourism agencies no matter size, geography, cultural & social environment like Day hiking, Zip lining, Climbing, Freefall, Rafting, Mountain biking, Skiing, Snowboarding, pores and skin diving , base jumping, etc.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS OF ISO 21101:2014?
- Commitment of management
- Needs or expectations of the participants, legal & other fascinated bodies
- Identifying internal & external dangers
- Roles & Responsibility
- Risk Management
- Staff awareness & Skill development
- Vendor control
- Hazard Identification
- Incident Management
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Resource Management
- Communication & Documented information
- Monitoring & measuring
WHAT ARE the benefits OF ISO 21101 CERTIFICATION?
- Iteration of risk analysis to scale back threat & boom safety
- Conformity to the legal & regulatory requirements
- Increase get entry to to worldwide markets by using being compliant
- Transparent sufficient to demonstrate protection practices
- Delivers advanced protection for adventure tourism activities
- Meets protection expectancies of participants & team of workers alike Auditors