What is ISO/IEC 17024 Accreditation
ISO/IEC 17024 Info.
The latest version of ISO 17021 was published in 2012.
Certification of a management system provides:
- Policies and procedures for certification of persons.
- Defines its requirements, evaluation, and decision on the certification of persons.
- Comply with all applicable legal requirements which are applicable to the certification
It is applicable to all Certification Bodies. In some countries, these bodies are termed Certification Bodies, Registration Bodies, Licensure bodies, or registrars.
- ISO 17024 defines the requirements for Subcontracting.
- It defines responsibility for confidentiality and security.
- It defines requirements for examiners.
- It defines the maintenance of records.
- It defines information exchange between the certification body and its client.
- It defines control of documents and records.
- It helps in the development and maintenance of a certification scheme for persons.
Lead Auditor Training and Certification.
Internal Auditor Training Certification.
Sector Specific Training and Certification
How to Apply for Accreditation.
The application for accreditation starts with the filling of the form and submit it duly filled. The accreditation process is followed by an assessment- onsite and offsite.
The conclusion on the process of issue of accreditation finishes off with the decision-making for the accreditation.
The applicant can apply by filling out the online/offline application.
The application form can be downloaded through the below link.
IOA Services Accreditation is granted to an organization that can demonstrate compliance with national/international standards.
The details of the standards can be obtained from the relevant website of ISO or the national standard organizations.